Monday 4 July 2011

Scrapbook

Hi to all visitors.....


I love to take photos of my children. I start to snap my kids photo since they were born and now my first child already 17 years old. Thanks to the digital camera, I don't have to keep tons of album anymore. All the photos can be save in either flash drives or memory cards.

I love scrapbooking because you can put up design on your photo pages not like before...sliding it in the album and there it is ....so boring....

Before I start scrapbooking, whenever I went for holidays with my family..I always keep the tickets or anything related to the place we visited and paste it beside the photos to remind us later of the place and the memories.

But now with scrapbooking I can be more creative with all the colours and embellishments.

For those who want to start scrapbooking, at first you would feel it is hard because you don't know where to get the paper, embellishment......am I right?

You got to try out your skills first and then all the ideas about how and where to get all the things you need will come to you.....



Try this:


Take a piece of colour paper or maybe two or more (layer it by cutting different sizes and shapes. Select picture that you want to use and paste it on top of the colour paper (you can even cut it out into any shapes you like). If it is for your child...its easy....

If you when to Mc Donald (fast food restaurant)....you normally would order Happy Meal for your child, isn't it. Look at the box...what can you see. Any picture that you can use for your scrapbook.....ah..ha....got it? Cut it out and make it as embellishment or you can even get it from your child cereal box. Add ribbon or button or anything you have at home...paper clips perhaps....on your scrapbook page. Add words to make it more interesting, maybe your child name and age or anything to remind you of that moment when the picture was taken.

Make another scrapbook page...take a piece of colour paper and layer it with another piece of paper which is smaller, but this time use a gift wrapper cut-out. Paste your picture and decorate it with the embellishment you have collected.

Wow...something different.....

Just be creative and you're going to have fun.

Now you're ready.....start looking for more ideas.....









Click on the scrapbook page and you'll get more design.

No comments:

Post a Comment